Thursday, March 1, 2018

Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge #46 All Things Bright and Beautiful

It's time for challenge number 46 at More Than One Score at Scor-Pal
For this challenge we want to see your projects featuring the theme "All Things Bright and Beautiful"

For my project I made a magnetic list holder pocket, perfect for one the front of your fridge so you can jot do shopping lists and grab them on the way out!
I used two strips of magnetic sheet (thin enough to go through your printer) on the back of the pocket and your Scor-Tape is perfect for holding this on even with the weight of the pad inside the pocket.



Project Recipe:
Paper - Farmers Market by Recollections
Scoring Tool - Scor-Pal
Adhesive - Scor-Tape








This looks great and is the perfect thing to hold my notepad in for me to scribble down the thing I know I'll forget at store without it!

I hope you like it too and will check out all the great samples from our team and will enter yourself at More Than One Score at Scor-Pal

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

Wow....I love this list holder. Beautiful and fun. This is absolutely amazing! Going to have to try this one.